Experience Conference is for worship leaders, praise teams, pastors, worship musicians and tech teams. This life-changing conference will be held at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. This conference was created knowing the challenges and struggles facing those in worship ministry on a daily basis. Through Experience Conference, you will be inspired, refreshed, equipped and encouraged to take your ministry to the next level. Our goal is to rekindle the passion for the ministry God has called you to, introduce you and your team to new and fresh worship music, learn about writing and publishing worship songs, equip you with techniques for working with your worship team…and the list goes on!
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- A time of refreshment through dynamic teaching and worship times
- An opportunity to connect with other worship leaders from around the globe
- Over 70 workshops designed to sharpen your skills and enhance personal growth
- Hands-on workshops led by experts in the field of worship technology
- If you book your hotel room at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, you will experience world class accommodations
- EXPERIENCE…His presence
- EXPERIENCE…dynamic teaching
- EXPERIENCE…personal renewal
- EXPERIENCE…practical, biblical training for ministry
- EXPERIENCE…a new perspective
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe . . . that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
- We believe . . . in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
- We believe . . . in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth ; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
- We believe . . . that man was created by and for God; that by man’s disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
- We believe . . . the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in the right relationship with God.
- We believe . . . in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
- We believe . . . in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s forgiveness in His Son.