Hosted by special guest, Aaron Rice, this year's annual Pre-Conference Songwriting Intensive at Experience Conference will be held on Monday, September 5th and Tuesday, September 6th at the Coronado Springs Resort! Registrants will have the opportunity to gain important tools and learn key songwriting elements as they co-write with professional singer/songwriters including our host who has garnered six #1 Billboard Singles, 3 Certified Gold singles, award-winning songwriter, Aaron Rice. Aaron will be joined by Dove Award Nominated artist, Kerrie Roberts; Top 10 finalist on NBC's The Voice, artist, and worship leader, Jeremy Rosado; Staff Songwriter at Integrity Music and former director/producer of SEU Worship, Chase Wagner; songwriter for Benson Music Group and former member of NewSong, Leo Ahlstrom; and chart-topping songwriter and frontman of Run Kid Run, David Curtis. All of our songwriting coaches serve in their local church, with a passion for writing worship music and developing fellow worship artists. Do not miss out on this highly interactive, creative two-day session!
- Designed to teach and empower songwriters to create dynamic, relevant and substantive songs for the local church
- Registrants received specialized instruction and coaching from top CCLI songwriters and performers in the writing and publishing of their songs
- Powerful workshops and discussions
- Registrant will have the opportunity to receive a personalized song evaluation from one of the coaches
- Group song reviews/critiques of several selected songs
- Best of all – co-writing in a small group with the pro songwriters!
Registration is $120 per person, is extremely limited and is only open to the first 50 applicants that have already registered for EC22, so make sure to register today!